1. Mopping: Take care of those dusty, dirty floors with an hour of mopping and you’ll shed 153 calories.
2. Washing floors: If your floors require a little extra elbow grease, you can shed as many as 187 calories in just 30 minutes.
3. Scrubbing the tub: It might not take you as long as those floors, but some similar umph is required to ditch that soap scum. In 15 minutes, you’ll burn more than 90 calories—and you might feel it in those arms, too!#Triceps
4. Vacuuming: Depending on the size of your home, vacuuming could make a significant dent in your 10,000 recommended steps a day. In the process, you could burn 119 calories per 30 minutes. If you move all the furniture and do it in your heels I bet you’ll burn even more.
5. Sweeping: A 30-minute dance with the broom will burn off 136 calories.
Read more HERE about Spring Cleaning and How many calories you can burn doing chores around the house.
LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS AND THERE AIN’T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! TTYL and DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, REPOST, COMMENT AND SHARE!
Be sure to Join the ROWFit35 Facebook Group For More Updates
© 2016 Rhenotha Whitaker Full Figured Fabulous & On The Way To Fit