Hey #HealthyFriends! Alright, Alright Alright, It is week three of the Holiday season and I am proud to announce that I am down a total of 44lbs!! I told you it’s doable! If I can, you most certainly can! You just have to be strategic about your workout and serious about your eating habits. Here are a few more tips on how you can achieve healthy weight loss and still enjoy your holiday season.
This week we’re going to talk food. At the end of the day, if you don’t treat your weight loss as if were a lifestyle then you won’t see results, plain and simple. Weight loss and the way we eat can be a sensitive subject. Many of us like to sugar coat what we really need to hear. In fact, we are stuck in obesity because we refuse to make the necessary drastic changes to lose real weight. Well, here are some food tips to keep you focused.
- Don’t Eat To Feel Full – All our lives we’ve been told, clean your plates and we’ve eaten until our stomachs felt like they were about to burst. Instead we should use portion control.
- Use Portion Control – The secret to portion control is in the palm of your hand. Exactly. Use the palm of your hand as a guide for your serving sizes. Yes that is how much you should be consuming during each meal for each part of your meal, complex carb, veggie and protein.
- Drink Your Water – I know you know this one but I must re-iterate. You must drink half your body weight in water on a daily basis. Try to drink a glass of water before your meals as well, this will help you feel full so that you don’t overeat.
- Keep a food Journal – Knowing your daily intake will help you see where you fall short on nutrition. It’s a useful tool to make sure you are getting proper caloric intake on all your food groups.
- If You Have To Eat Out – Make good choices, Substitute the Fries for a side salad, eat the burger with 1 piece of bread instead of 2. The main thing to know is that you do have options, you just have to make the right decision.
Alright hope this helps, Remember, Yes We can lose weight during the holidays! All is not lost!
LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS AND THERE AIN’T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! TTYL and DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, REPOST, COMMENT AND SHARE!
© 2015 Rhenotha Whitaker Full Figured Fabulous & On The Way To Fit