What is up #HealthFriends Health Tip Of The Day is brought to you by #FoodJournaling baaaaby!!!!
#WhenYouKnowBetterYouDoBetter So let’s get into it
Losing weight is not as hard as you want to make it. Remember this, it is a matter of calories in vs. calories out. In order to shed the pounds, you have to burn more calories than you consume. Now here is what we struggle with, the problem is, a lot of folks don’t realize they are overeating and thus inadvertently gaining weight #YesYouDoButAlas. This is where your food journal comes in. Keeping a log of what you eat will help you track your meals to ensure you meet your daily target. Also, when you realize how many calories are in certain meals, you may be more inclined to opt for a healthier options, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
Here are some steps:
- Start off with a positive attitude: If you go into it dreading it you won’t do it #PlainAndSimple
- Match Your Methods To Your Goals – What Do You Want to get out of your Tracking? Do you want to do better than yesterday? Hmmn?
- Map Your Week In Advance – Here we go again – PREPARATION KEEPS YOU STRUCTURED, FOCUSED and ON TASK #NuffSaid
- Don’t Let Setbacks Stop You – Just Keep Going, Keep Journaling! Stay on Course #SetBacksHappen
- Set Reminders – If you can’t Remember to Journal set a reminder on your phone for right after your meal.
- Tell The Story Of Your Food – Why did you get the snicker bar? Were you running late for something and just had to grab something? Tell the Story to help you later Yeeees honey, right it allllll down!
LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS AND THERE AIN’T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! TTYL and DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, REPOST, COMMENT AND SHARE!
Be sure to Join the ROWFIT35 Facebook Group For More Updates
© 2016 Rhenotha Whitaker Full Figured Fabulous & On The Way To Fit